[CAUT] "Purrfect Piano" Voicing Poster ...

Alan Crane alan.crane at wichita.edu
Wed Aug 5 21:28:02 MDT 2009

On Monday 03 August 2009 06:05:52 am Ruth Van Dine wrote:
> Does anyone need a poster for the wall of your shop?  The local animal
> shelter just started selling this and thought you’d like seeing it.

You can see the photo source of this poster, as well as others of the same
feline "voicer" at work, on pianist Christopher O'Riley's website (its his
cat Elliott, photographed (I think) by O'Riley's piano technician Barbara
Pease Renner).

The address for that particular page is:

http://www.christopheroriley.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=69:featuring-elliott-the-tonkinese-piano-tech&catid=8:news--thoughts&Itemid=2

The home page of the site is:

http://www.christopheroriley.com/index.php?flashId=0

--