[CAUT] after ring on bass damper

PJR pryan2 at the-beach.net
Sun Aug 2 06:10:54 MDT 2009

FWIW: Had that problem with a damper once and couldn't solve it, so I
exchanged the damper with the one next to it that was working. I Still
had the same problem.  I knew then that it must be a stiff underlever
flange.  It was.  Since my repinning tools were in my car and the
musicians were waiting, I exchanged the underlever with the top treble
one and 'Voila',  Problem solved!

Phil Ryan
Miami Beach