[CAUT] Baldwin Accujust

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Apr 29 15:56:30 PDT 2009

Paul T Williams wrote:

> Has anyone rebuilt an accujust piano with a new board and bridges?

Yes, and fixed the front termination pieces to make the duplex
shut up.

> I'd love to know if they sound better like the Baldwins of old.

I think they sound better than both the vertical hitch
incarnation, and the Baldwins of old. I've also put vertical
hitches in other pianos to good effect. If I didn't think it
was an improvement, I wouldn't do it. My repeat customers seem
to like them fine too.
  Ron N