[CAUT] Seiler Flexing

Richard Murphy rmurphy at siue.edu
Tue Apr 28 10:58:58 PDT 2009

Hi Wim,
    As I recall, the area where the A3 is touching the plate is under a
strut and the plate area that it is hitting is a shelf forming under the
strut. I think the next lower string is mostly in mid air and the next
higher string has too short a back length to be a problem.  I will
definitely take measurements and watch for any changes.  Thanks,
Richard