[CAUT] Editors needed for Microtonal Tuning Instructions

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 10:15:38 PDT 2009

We recently tuned for Ben Johnston's "Suite for Microtonal Piano" (the performance of which some of you witnessed on line).  In so doing, we developed a process for realizing the tuning he wanted that he liked so much (the process and the result) that he plans to re-publish the piece with our instructions for tuning as the preface.  I am looking for a couple of people who have chops both with alternative tuning systems and editing to take a look at what we have written and offer feedback.  Please let me know if you can be of assistance.

Thanks,

Alan Eder