[CAUT] Baldwin Accujust

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Tue Apr 28 07:27:21 PDT 2009

Yes, in thought but perhaps only in certain circumstances. I would question the part of continually adding downbearing. Have to mull that one.

From: gnewell at ameritech.net
To: caut at ptg.org
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:39:36 -0400
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Baldwin Accujust

Gerry,
                Thanks for your post. I’m quite aware of the Baldwin Accujust system. Whether the boards started out at zero crown or not is immaterial to my reply to Benjamin. Continually adding downbearing over the life of the piano will force negative crown eventually, no?

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com
216-226-3791 (office)