[CAUT] Baldwin Accujust

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Tue Apr 28 05:43:39 PDT 2009

Interesting that during the video it was mentioned that you never have to
rebuild a Baldwin due to lack of downbearing. I wonder, is the idea to just
keep adding more downbearing via the strings  even though the crown of the
board may become negative in the process over the years? I don't think that
I would ever do it that way. My 2 cents.

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com
216-226-3791 (office)