[CAUT] Pizza party

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 16:03:44 PDT 2009

<< >How have all of you to keep faculty from putting junk on their pianos?
I'm

>very curious. >>

 I don't even try. I don't consider it my job.  My job it to repair pianos
and advise the administration how to minimize wear and tear and damages.
Once I have done that, the ball is in their court and the costs,($700 for a
Coke on the bass strings several years ago) are their responsibility.  I don't
get paid to be a cop, and there is little that I can't repair.  Money
speaks far more convincingly than a piano tech.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
yours in just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572846x1201387511/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=6680
72&hmpgID=62&bcd=Aprilfooter427NO62)</HTML>