[CAUT] Cleaning solution

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Apr 27 10:06:21 PDT 2009

Gerry,

Good post.

So here is what I'm finding out, so far;

1.       Simple Green and Murphy's Soap seem to be safe for anything.

2.       Alcohol, ammonia, windex, may hurt some finishes.

3.       Cory products may be good (A refinisher here told me NO on these due to buildup.

4.       Microfiber High Performance Polishing cloth? (Sounds good. Got to get me one)

Anything else?

Jim