[CAUT] Pizza party

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Apr 27 09:31:55 PDT 2009

Richard West told me once a recital reception used the concert grand as a
buffet table once!!  I can't imagine!

Paul

Jim Busby <jim_busby at byu.edu>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
04/27/2009 11:24 AM
Please respond to
caut at ptg.org

"caut at ptg.org" <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] Pizza party

Zeno,

One of our 9’ Baldwin lids had “18 inch rings with lines crossing through
them” burned into the finish. We found out that one of the classes had a
pizza party and put the boxes on top. Ruined the finish. The TEACHER said
“Oops. But where were we supposed to put them????”

Jim Busby
Snow College