[CAUT] Cleaning solution

Cramer, Mark Cramer at BrandonU.CA
Sun Apr 26 23:08:21 PDT 2009

try rubbing alcohol Jim, all usual caveats apply.

Mark C.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Busby <jim_busby at byu.edu>
To: "caut at ptg.org" <caut at ptg.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 20:42:43 -0600
Subject: [CAUT] Cleaning solution

List,

What is a good cleaning solution for fingerprints on concert grands?

I've heard that glass cleaner w/o ammonia is good, and someone said a small amount of white vinegar in water is better. I've also heard that nothing on the market is good, especially anything made for furniture. My archives access still isn't working, but I'll bet there's a lot there. Thanks.

Jim Busby BYU