[CAUT] How do you spell fraud?

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sat Apr 25 08:50:35 PDT 2009

David -
the joke was, you accidentally resent your post about bass string
twisting as a reply to the fraud thread. You sent an immediate
correction to both lists but due to the way my Eudora filters are set
up, I didn't see it on CAUT.  I was just self-amused at the idea of
escalating the response from Wim's police to employing piano wire in
enforcement.  Maybe it was a stretch, so to speak.  My apologies.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY