[CAUT] fortepiano parts?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Apr 24 09:13:44 PDT 2009

I have some of those! :>).

"Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel)" <WOLFLEEL at UCMAIL.UC.EDU>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
04/24/2009 11:04 AM
Please respond to
caut at ptg.org

"'caut at ptg.org'" <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] fortepiano parts?

Split-ring pliers will work for this too.

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Director of Piano Services
College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati