[CAUT] Steinway or Forgery?

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 13:08:41 PDT 2009

Ron,

I do not personally think that anyone has been bashing a prominent manufacturer for sport.  I apologize if that's how it seemed from my last post.  I thought that someone ELSE may have had that take on recent discussion and had criticized it as such.

The point of my post was to attempt (mission NOT accomplished?) to point out the importance of appreciating and, yea, supporting the efforts of the likes of Ron O., Del and yourself.  I don't know what impresses me more: The pianos you guys have (re)built or your "don't accept the status quo sitting down" response to the world of pianodom.

Respectfully,

Alan Eder