[CAUT] Steinway or Forgery?

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 11:01:29 PDT 2009

I, too, think that Ron O. and his work are extremely impressive.  But whether or not someone is personally taken with his pianos, there is this: Just as it has been reasoned that it is counter-productive to make sport of bashing a prominent manufacturer, it is similarly detrimental for the industry to under value the heroic and very fruitful efforts of one of the few individuals who has dedicated his life to furthering the state of the art of piano design and manufacture.

Alan Eder