[CAUT] install bridge pins?

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Apr 21 10:26:34 PDT 2009

Yes, on the bench. I tried it in the piano but I really must have the right leverage and angle to do this by hand. I learned notching from Bolduc and learned that the tool is most important, along with a practiced technique. I can't do a smooth technique with this material unless it's on the bench.

Jim