[CAUT] capstan hole plugging

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Apr 20 15:31:05 PDT 2009

Hi David... yes I suppose I should have mentioned that I drill the hole
through the key to facilitate easy aplication. The stuff cures  hard and
behaves very much like wood for drilling and evnt reinsertion, in case
if you are moving only enough to involved some of the filled hole.

    That works too the biggest problem being getting it into the
    holes...... snip....
    .... It is good when the capstan holes are drilled through.

    David Love