[CAUT] 234 Steinway B

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 04:26:20 PDT 2009

I usually use Renner or Tokiwa backchecks.
Hi David,

Do you have a preference between the two?  I recently used a set of Tokiwa backchecks on a B, lured by the nice appearance and price point about half of Renner.  However, the smaller diameter wires do seem to be a bit more malleable, and I'm not so sure that the leather (if that's what it is) is as good.  Thoughts?

Thanks,

Alan Eder