[CAUT] Edward's String Covers

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Tue Apr 14 19:23:47 PDT 2009

I tried Edwards once, left them several messages and an e-mail.?They finally got back to me about 4 weeks later.

I now use Instrument Covers by Jill. Call Dennis Haley at 800-274-4543. He either answers the phone, or if you leave a message, will call you back within 24 hours.?An order is usually filled in about 2 - 3 weeks.

Wim