[CAUT] Baldwin R key bedding

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Mon Apr 13 10:15:04 PDT 2009

An addendum: I have toyed with the idea of replacing the inaccessible
glides with glides that are Yamaha/Kawai style (have a flat surface to
attach a wrench to from underneath), or remove the existing
inaccessible glides and file them so a wrench will fit on them.
Haven't got around to doing it, but no reason it shouldn't work.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu