[CAUT] Fwd: Does V S Profelt work in reverse?

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Apr 13 08:52:27 PDT 2009

Mark Cramer wrote:

> PS Thanks Ron, I’m still in denial about what’s happened to the old
> eye-sight in my 45^th year. I had to hold the flange at full arm’s
> length just to see whether the ends of the pins were polished or
> machined. Will have to take your word about the channel until I can get
> over to the dollar store fro a pair of them “readers”

I understand. As a myopic presbyope, the "look over" has been
a handy compensation for my shortening arms. It's about the
only thing I've found useful about being nearsighted, other
than all the junk that would have ended up in my eyes through
the years if not for the glasses. Also, old guys need the
occasional loupe, or big magnifying glass, for lookin' close
at little things. It'll get worse (trust me), so stock up now.
Ron N