[CAUT] Weikert felt; was 80 year old S&S hammers

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Apr 13 08:23:49 PDT 2009

Admittedly, I question whether the felt is the magic bullet or whether the
hammer and felt making is.  Wurzen and Weikert are both good felts I am
sure.  The process of how the felt is made and pressed seems to be a much
more critical component.  We talk about that less.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com