[CAUT] My next great (grand) adventure

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Apr 7 05:13:09 PDT 2009

Friends,

I have lost my virginity. I bought a piano on eBay.

Well, not me really. About a month ago, both the dept head and piano
prof told me that someone had given the school $5000. "Go find a piano."

My lonely braincell figgers this is probably a new console, a well used
grand or an alleged something from china/indonesia.  What to do.

Checking eBay sporadically, I recently saw what could be a viable husk.

1964, 9'2" Schimmel. $5500

Should keep me off the streets for a while and be my swan song here...

More news as it develops.
--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076