[CAUT] question

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Apr 2 16:15:20 PDT 2009

He he... you do have a point here :) Still, I like the opposing magnets
idea better. You get more stiffness by way of increased crown support
and increased SB spring strength with minimal change in SB mass.  And I
like the tension bar that couples the rim to the belly rail.

Still, I'll be interested to hear how these riblets fair over a period
of 5-6 years.

Cheers
RicB

    The reasoning is probably less important than the result.  If you
    are usingthe riblets it's because there's already a problem and the
    theory about what's happening with what is out the window anyway.

    David Love

    www.davidlovepianos.com