[CAUT] question

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 1 14:52:43 PDT 2009

August 2007

Barbara Richmond talked with Darrel  Fandrich about riblets and Ron Nossaman about adding weights and wrote an article "Voicing the Soundboard..."
We thought it was the most useful article of the year, so we put a photo of a riblet on the cover to attract attention and help you find it later.

Ed Sutton