[CAUT] question

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Apr 1 07:09:17 PDT 2009

Darrell and Heather Fandrich in Stanwood, WA
360-652-8980
fandrich at fandrich.com

Paul

"Dr. Henry Nicolaides" <drsnic4 at hotmail.com>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
04/01/2009 08:21 AM
Please respond to
caut at ptg.org

College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] question

Does anyone have a picture or diagram of this type installation? From
where are the riblets available, or does one make their own?

Henry Nicolaides
Piano Technician
Southern Illinois School of Music
Carbondale, Illinois