[CAUT] a simple question

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Sep 17 16:57:08 MDT 2008

Paul:

I might be a radical, but I would replace any shanks I had any doubts
about.  In the overall scheme of things, shanks are cheap.  I guess you
have to stay within your budget but I hate the idea of spending labor
value on exhausted parts (just because your salary cost is a constant)
just to save some budget but then we all have to live within our local
realities.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu <mailto:dporritt at smu.edu>