[CAUT] Reasonable job descriptions

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Sep 11 12:17:49 MDT 2008

I love my job, too!  I used to feel up in Washington (with a huge
territory to cover) that I drove for a living and stopped once in a while
to make some gas money! ;>) I don't miss 50,000 miles/year in the least!

PW

Jim Busby <jim_busby at byu.edu>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
09/11/2008 01:00 PM
Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] Reasonable job descriptions

Paul,

Not really! I thought you’d be in six digits over there. ; - 0

It’s about middle of the road, it seems. Thus the thread.  But as I said,
I love working here for many other reasons.

JB