[CAUT] Reasonable job descriptions

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Tue Sep 9 13:34:56 MDT 2008

It's a very hard life I live here. The sun shines only half the time, and it never gets above 90 or below 70, ?so I can't use the?excuse of temperature changes for tuning. The humidity is always in the 70% - 80% range,so?I can't sell any climate control systems. All of my appointments are no more than 40 minutes away, unless there is an accident on the Freeway.

But, the price of gas is still $4.20, I spend over $150 a month on electricity, and food is much higher here. (When Subway was advertising $5 for a foot long, there was a line at the bottom of the ad saying $6. in Hawaii). The problem is, I am not charging more than most of you, and when I tried, I didn't get any business.?

So while?living?in Hawaii might sound idealistic. in reality, it IS a very hard life here. I even fleetingly considered the Banff job, but Jan wouldn't like it.?

Wim???

Willem Blees wrote:?
?
> Do I still sound bitter? ?
> Wim?
?
Why should you? You're in Hawaii and we aren't... ;-}?
?
anOn?