[CAUT] Reasonable job descriptions

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Sep 9 07:36:57 MDT 2008

Ed Sutton wrote:

> We're talking about making a cultural change in the small culture of
> college music departments, getting them to stop thinking "pianos need 2
> tunings a semester," and to start thinking "Our pianos are a valuable
> investment which will serve us best with high quality, continuous
> maintenance."

Maybe 15 years ago I pointed out the fact that the inventory of
instruments which I maintain (pianos, harpsichords and pipe organs) was
worth about $2.5 million. (about $4mil, now)

That served to remind them why I was here...
;-}

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

Remember that, while money talks,  CHOCOLATE SINGS!