[CAUT] uprights

Dan Reed pianoarts at tx.rr.com
Sat Sep 6 18:31:29 MDT 2008

If you are not familiar with the upgrade 'X' series of Yamahas, thay
are IMHO significantly stronger instruments than the
U1-2-3--series...Check them out...the UX (52" and the UX-1 (48") are
more robust...I believe the YUX and YAS are also 'X' back
instruments...Named because of the Radial back support system...The
U-1-2-3's are IMO, 'OK'..but light weight  in tonal output compared to
the 'X' backs...can you tell I am an enthusiast?

Dan

Dallas