[CAUT] set of C forks

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:41:05 MST 2008

The use of tuning forks for the accupuncture points is called Accutonics.
There is a sliding weight to adjust the pitch and the exact frequency is
wrriten on the fork. They all had large round ends so they don't hurt when
pressed into the accupressure points. The vibration is like a deep tissue
massage. When she connected a spot on the right shoulder (using two forks)
to a spot on the left leg, I could feel it like she tapped into a wire. The
best was when you are all relaxed and the energy work is done, she put one
fork on the bass of the skull and one on the point of the forehead. She
didn't use the dissadent ones (there were about 9 forks). The harmonics lit
up the bones in my skull. Awesome. If you know someone who does that, try
it. I should say, don't pass up the opportunity!!!! She only tunes once....

Keith Roberts