[CAUT] old workhorse being put out to pasture

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Oct 27 10:52:51 MST 2008

NO!  Not ME!
yet...

antiquarians,

We've finally made the move to leave the 19th century behind and
retire 6' 4", Brown action, Chickering #77710 (1889) from a practice
room.  Don't worry, we didn't time warp too far - it's been replaced
by a recently renovated 1922 Krakauer 5' 8".

What to do...

Anybody desperately seeking such a beastie? Definitely restorable, but
missing original music rack/shelf and a few chunks of veneer. The back
posts would give me several days of heat in my fireplace, and the legs
could be yule logs, but I'd prefer to see it be used musically for
another 120 years.

pictures available, transportation is not.
reasonable offers accepted.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT
Luther College