[CAUT] Grand piano size

VESELY, BLAINE bvesely at kent.edu
Wed Oct 22 10:58:59 MDT 2008

David:
I guess I never thought of them as practice studios, but practice rooms.  The teaching studios I am thinking of are voice, string, woodwind, brass studios.  Piano studios are set with B's.  The reason I ask is that a second series of cost cuts have pared down all teaching studios to S's and M's where they were O's and A's.  I think O's outshine M's and S's.  Looking for additional feedback to shore up my argument in the face of cuts.  Blaine