[CAUT] P-12ths was: Tuning a Steinway D and aBosendorferImperial together

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 16 13:24:02 MDT 2008

Kent-

Have you been tuning some small, compromised scale pianos as well as larger grands?

What do you hear in the mid-range 3rds, 4ths,5ths and 8vas? Particularly on small pianos.

How would these tunings do if used for an exam master tuning?

Are there any user choices to be made or is it basically a hard-wired program?

And does it tell you how many angels can dance on the head of a tuning pin?

Ed Sutton