[CAUT] "All Steinway" -What does it really mean...

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 24 15:43:38 PST 2008

I'm holding out for an plug-in electric car.  I drive maybe 75 miles a day at the most and I've been thinking about the Volt...but I hear it only gets 40 miles to a full charge... '-[   Meanwhile my daughter is bugging me for the Toyota Corolla for her first car...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044