[CAUT] "All Steinway" -What does it really mean...

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 13:28:49 PST 2008

Well, CR doesn't always bat a thousand.  But they are about as objective as it gets, and their automotive data is well-corroborated.  When I advise clients about Larry Fine's "The Piano Book", I describe it as "Consumer Reports-like", that is, what CR would do if they dared approach this rather daunting subject.  (Didn't realize that they already had!)

Alan Eder