[CAUT] Kawai hammers

Rolf Von Walthausen pianowork at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 16:38:30 PST 2008

Hello everyone:

I have a piano faculty client with a KG-2A who needs a new set of hammers and would like me to use replacement Kawai hammers.  I've never worked with these before and so would like to hear your experiences and any advice for getting these hammers to sound their best.

Thanks for your help, and Eric good luck with all those Steinways at CCM.

Rolf von Walthausen
former CCM piano technician
retired from institutional work & still kicking in the north woods...