[CAUT] tone building for impatient pianists

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Nov 21 15:03:19 PST 2008

On Nov 21, 2008, at 7:00 AM, Paul T Williams wrote:

> So...what is the safest method for tipping the action to a vertical
> position?

Hi Paul,
	I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean something like bass hammers
to the floor, treble to the ceiling, for purposes of applying
something to the sides of the hammers? In which case I just lean it
against a handy wall, a simple matter of slow and careful. Or do you
mean something else?
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico