[CAUT] CCM goes "All Steinway"

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 21 10:34:23 PST 2008

I wonder what would happen if you swapped around the fallboard decals.
ES

Eric wrote:
The few Steinways we had were just being pounded into dust while the others
were used only if there are no Steinways available. I don't think this would
change if we put some new Yamahas, Kawais, Sauters, Schimmels or anything
else in there. The people have spoken! They want Steinways because they like
the sound and touch better. Who am I to force diversity upon our faculty and
students?

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Director of Piano Services