[CAUT] CCM goes "All Steinway"

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 08:34:19 PST 2008

Eric, congratulations on what sounds like a huge improvement in the condition of your inventory (and the variety of a change in how you spent your time?).

Rick, your point about how crucial diversity is to education is absolutely bedrock.  Makes me ask myself what I would do, were I faced with the prospect of the "All Steinway" option...

Alan Eder