[CAUT] Fwd: [Board] Fwd: Dr. Sanderson August 8, 1928 - November 16, 2008

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 17 16:40:48 PST 2008

A sad day...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044

Original message

From: "Kent Swafford"

To: "College and University Technicians" , "Pianotech List"

Subject: [CAUT] Fwd: [Board] Fwd: Dr. Sanderson August 8, 1928 - November 16,2008

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sandy Roady <sandyroady at sbcglobal.net>

Date: November 17, 2008 6:04:12 PM CST

To: board at ptg.org

It is with great regret I inform you that Dr. Albert Sanderson passed away yesterday, November 16, about 8 pm.

He died peacefully, attended by his family, having been overtaken by cancer.

Dr. Sanderson, as you know, was a Registered Piano Technician, and the 1998 recipient of the Golden Hammer Award.

I will be working with Paul Sanderson to write an obituary for the PTG Journal. I will get back to you in a few days. Please let me know what is the deadline for the next issue.

Randy Potter