[CAUT] drink violation consequences

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Thu Nov 13 14:53:07 PST 2008

Paul:

Our whole practice room area is locked and accessible only with student/faculty/staff ID card.  If you teach music, study music or work on the area your ID card gives you access.  If you're not registered for music this semester you don't get in.  In addition to that the grand piano practice rooms are locked and you have to have a key.  All the piano practice rooms are keyed alike so you can get to any room but you have to have the key.

We are a private university the state/taxpayer thing isn't a concern.  Since the practice room area has limited access theft is down.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu<mailto:dporritt at smu.edu>