[CAUT] drink violation consequences

John Minor jminor at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 13 12:45:41 PST 2008

After several weeks of verbal warnings at the beginning of each semester, I finally walk around with a clip board every now and then, asking the offender to show me a student ID. After entering their info on the clipboard, I tell them  if they have another violation we'll take away practice room keys! That seems to intimidate them enough.

I'd have to be sure we CAN do something like that, as it's never happened.

John Minor
University of Illinois