[CAUT] [SPAM?? 59%] Re: left to right or R to L?

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Wed Nov 12 18:06:04 PST 2008

On Nov 12, 2008, at 6:30 PM, Ed Sutton wrote:

> I believe this was a square grand with agraffes on the bridge and
> alternating up and down bearing!
> Ed S.
	That sounds truly bizarre, especially with a 15 degree bearing. I
guess you'd have hitchpin rests alternating high and low. Or agraffes
that alternated heights. Or both.
	I've seen more than one piano with alternation of the direction the
strings went around bridge pins. A somewhat similar idea, I guess.

Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu