[CAUT] 2 things great!

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Nov 12 06:14:52 PST 2008

Hi Wim,

I'm not finished yet!!  I only get an hour here and an hour there, then
off to other school pianos.  You remember the drill, I'm sure!  I estimate
a full day when I'm done.  I'll let you know.

Paul

wimblees at aol.com
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
11/12/2008 02:18 AM
Please respond to
caut at ptg.org

caut at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] 2 things great!

Paul

Glad to be of help. BTW, how long did it take you to string the whole
piano, from the time you started stringing, to the time you put om the
last bass sring on. (not the chipping, and coil setting.)  Just curious.

Wim