[CAUT] Dampp-Chaser - half system installation

Jessica Masse ebonyandivory at on.aibn.com
Sat Nov 8 13:44:09 PST 2008

Hi,

I am in Canada to.  At the U here I sold some Hygrometers.  I just found out
why the hygrometers read only dashed lines or hyphens.  The readings were
off the scale on the lowest saved humidity readings.  And if we had them
years ago it probably would read off the scale the other way.

My point is I would probably only install complete systems here.  But it is
probably okay in other parts to just install what you need on a Humidistat.

Jessica Masse

RPT Piano Technicians Guild

Proprietor, Ebony and Ivory Piano Company