[CAUT] Dampp-Chaser - half system installation...

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 8 13:21:15 PST 2008

I agree David,
I only install full systems in certain situations where I am confident the system will be well monitored.  Even then, I'm not sure the humidification portion is needed, and we've had instances in our part of the world where mold and mildew have formed under the pianos with full systems.  Generally, I've found that dehumidification-only systems -- well installed -- are adequate, and particulary much more cost effective.

Jeff Tanner
Lexington, SC