[CAUT] Teflon AND verdigris?

Don Mannino DMannino at kawaius.com
Fri Nov 7 10:26:59 PST 2008

Mark,

Many things could have caused this to happen.  I have found that WD-40
will cause a nice green patina on action centers in a short time if the
conditions are right.

If you want to be sure, I would unpin the set, remove the bushings,
clean the wood with dry cleaning solution / naphtha, then install new
pins and bushings.  For me this is one of the nice aspects of Teflon
bushed actions - the bushings are not hard to replace!

Don Mannino