[CAUT] attachments

Aaron Bousel abousel at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 17:43:54 PST 2008

Ron,
No attachment came with yours and I promise you that I didn't add one
when I sent my first message. There must be something happening with
the software that runs the list and our email programs and/or
internet providers are dealing with it in different ways. I'm on
Comcast and use Eudora for email.
Aaron

At 07:06 PM 11/4/2008, you wrote:

> > Hasn't been happening here. Has your provider suddenly started handling
> > email differently? Is it only CAUT email? The only attachments I've
> > received are "real" attachments, e.g.. the Schimmel photos.
> > Aaron
>
>Your message arrived with the attachment below, which is the
>same thing appended to the bottom of the e-mail. It didn't
>come from my provider.
>Ron N
>

> > CAUT mailing list
> > CAUT at ptg.org